Sunday, December 23, 2007

Anna Griffin

I just *love* her style. I first discovered her about 10 years ago when I was browsing through one of my favorite stationary stores. Sifting through all of the goodies in the store, Anna Griffin's style really stood out. The colors, the prints, the old-world-meets-new themes - I loved them all. And still do. As luck would have it, I was in Michael's today and came across an Anna Griffin Christmas themed scrapbook page kit. They were already marked down, so I indulged and bought 4. I'm thinking that I'll turn most of them in to cards and gift tags -- but one kit may actually be turned into scrapbook pages. We'll see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not really into scrapbooking, but I really like the looks of the card stock in the set.

Have a Merry Christmas Randa.