Wednesday, August 20, 2008

08.18.01

What, you may be asking yourselves, is the significance of that particular sequence of numbers. Well, I'm glad you asked. The particular glorious sequence of numbers indicates the most wonderful day of my life: the day that Kevin and I got married. Our story is kind of like Goldilocks and the three bears. How so? Well, we met 9 years ago - but it wasn't right. We re-met 8 years ago - and that was pretty good, but still...not quite right. But... We got married 7 years ago and that was juuuuust right. Perfect in fact!

Thank you, Kevin, for seven wonderful, blissful years of marriage. I am so happy and proud to be your wife! Thank you for loving me the most when I deserve it the least. Thank you for looking beyond the surface and finding the treasure hidden within. Thank you for sharing my life and allowing me to share yours. You're the most wonderful soulmate, partner, lover and friend I could have ever hoped for. I love you very much. Happy anniversary!! I can hardly wait to see what the next '43 years' has in store for us!

No comments: