Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Trial...but not error!

I belong to a group called BzzAgent. It's a word of mouth marketing organization . What does this mean? It means I am invited to try new products from time to time and give my opinion on them. It's great fun!! I signed up about 6 months or so ago and have had the pleasure of trying several new products.

One of the products I'm currently trying is L'oreal Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle 24-Hour Eye Repair Duo. I'm about mid-way through an 8 week ttial period and I have to say, I like this product very much! It makes the area around my eyes feel much smoother and softer than before I began the trial.

If you have a chance to try this product, I recommend you do so. I think you'll be happy with the results. I know I am!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Thanks for the product review Randa. I am going to keep my eyes open for it in the store.

God bless.