Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Wishes


We've been so incredibly busy that I really haven't been blogging all that much. And now that the holidays are upon us, I fear that I might be even a little more scarce. Hopefully not. I've got so many things to share and blog about!

However, I wanted to take a moment and share a Thanksgiving blessing and wishes for you and your families for a very Happy Thanksgiving.

We Give Thanks

Our Father in Heaven,
We give thanks for the pleasure
Of gathering together for this occasion.
We give thanks for this food
Prepared by loving hands.
We give thanks for life,
The freedom to enjoy it all
And all other blessings.
As we partake of this food,
We pray for health and strength
To carry on and try to live as You would have us.
This we ask in the name of Christ,
Our Heavenly Father.

--Harry Jewell

1 comment:

Jackie said...

This is a very busy time of year and I often wonder how you manage to do Thanksgiving and Christmas within a month. I have trouble and we celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada a month and a half before you.

God bless.