Monday, May 09, 2011

New Growth

Well the garden had a great week last week. It got lots of sunshine and water and, as a happy result, the lettuce seeds began to sprout and so did the pumpkin seeds!! Everyone keeps telling me that the pumpkins will take over once they start growing. I hope so. The area where they are planted could use more foliage and I'm hoping that, come fall, we will have lots and lots of pumpkins!!

Here's a peek at what's growing in the garden:
The two pictures above are the pumpkins just yesterday (Sunday), and the pictures below they are today


Crazy! Yesterday there were 3, today there are about 7! Here are the other veggies and herbs:

Just look at these two Ja'moes. They have so much fun playing together and chasing each other around. They're hilarious! Kevin says one of his favorite things is to see me sitting on the couch with Slippers curled up at my right hip, Daisy sitting on my lap and the three of us nodding off to napville. Awwww, how cute! ;o)

No comments: