Thursday, September 13, 2012

Shout out to 'cuz Dallas

Girl, you need to get a different phone!

Every time I send you a message, or reply to a message that you've sent me, it gets returned to me as 'undeliverable'.

Deb suggested that I try to email you from mom's old email account, but I didn't want to freak you out, so I haven't.

When you read this message...

Thanks for your kind and caring words about mom and more recently, dad. It's been a long and painful 11 months (can you believe everything started nearly 1 year ago? Yep, it was October ...), but we're all starting to recover. Maybe. Somewhat.

Anyway - I just wanted you to know that I've received your emails and tried to respond but haven't been successful. You can either leave me a message here, send me one at the regular email and I'll try again, or send a message through mom's old email and we can try again that way.

Take care and send everyone our love!

No comments: