Saturday, July 20, 2013

Flying By

This summer is flying by!

At the beginning of June, I had in mind that I'd get caught up here and then get back on track and begin blogging regularly again.  HA!  As you can see, that didn't happen at all.

For some reason it just seems that time flies by and when I have time to sit down and write a post, I'm just not in the mood.  Or rather, I cajole myself into thinking that I'm not in the mood and just end up sitting on my rear and watching TV.  While it's really just a matter of trading one screen for the other, when it comes to creating a blog post, I have to give it some thought and so ... the evil television usually wins out because, well let's face it, most TV programs don't require a lot of thought ;-)

So.

In an effort to be a better, that is, more regular, blogger,  I'm going to attempt to get caught up.

...before I have to go back to work at the end of the month!

No comments: