Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Picnic

With a refrigerator bursting at the seems with picnic goodies, Kevin and I thought today would be the perfect day for our Sunday picnic. In addition to the fruit and cheese selections, we also opened a jar of olive tapenade and a jar of Harry and David's onion and pepper relish (thanks, mom and dad!). If you've never tried it, I highly recommend it. To be honest, I wasn't sure about it when I first tasted it at an Easter celebration at mom and dad's last year. But trust me, once you try it, you'll find it difficult to stop eating it! We took a jar with us to one of our picnics at the Hollywood Bowl this last summer and there was not one drop left ... and there were only four of us sharing it!
Give it a try - I promise you won't regret it.

No comments: