Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Jammies!

Is there anything in the world better than a new pair of jammies? Soft and comfortable and ohhhh, so cozy!

Yesterday I went shopping with mom. We went to JC Penney to return some Christmas items. While mom was searching for a new purse and a pair of shoes, I headed over to the sleepwear section. There are some beautiful spring pajamas on the horizon (note to self: go check out spring jammies on sale in March), but I was still in the market for something warm and cozy.

I found the most adorable pair of Liz & Co. pajamas on the clearance rack. They'd been $40.00 (for pajamas???), but they were on clearance with an additional percentage off. I got a brand new pair of pajamas for (drum roll, please), just $10.23 - including tax! I think that's a pretty good deal. Here's a photo of a similar pair.Mine are the same idea - black top, but mine have a white v-neck inset, and the print on the pants are a little different than the ones in the photo - mine have more of a fleur de lis pattern. I wore them last night and they're realllly comfy. Just like p.j.s should be =)

No comments: