Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year, New You!

This past Saturday I had the good fortune to host a House Party!

I know, you're probably saying to yourself 'Isn't every party you have at home a house party?' Well technically speaking, yes it is; but this was different.

In early December I was invited to apply to host a House Party at which we would test a new Wii fitness game, a new Wii dance game and the new Mousse Temptations by Jello. It sounded like so much fun, and a great way to start the new year, so I applied. I was thrilled when I was chosen to host the party! Hostesses all over the country were chosen to host a party in their home on the same day: January 9th. We were all sent packages that contained the Your Shape and Just Dance games to test out at the party, and coupons for free packages of Mousse Temptations by Jello, spoons, napkins and coupons to give away to our guests.

I made up goodie giveaways for each guest, set up a table of healthy goodies and was all set by the time everyone arrived. I hosted 11 guests - family and friends - and we had a blast! A couple of times we were laughing so hard I wouldn't be surprised if the whole neighborhood heard us!

The bottom line is that everyone enjoyed the games, the munchies and the goodie giveways ... and we all had a great time.

No comments: