Sunday, October 17, 2010

A meal fit for ...

a wonderful office staff!! This past Friday was my free lunch from Stonefire Grill. What a feast! How wonderful that I was able to share such a fabulous meal with my friends at work and my awesome hubby (he was able to take a long lunch and join us for the festivities!).

The delivery guy, Matt, couldn't have been nicer. He was there about 10 minutes early, in fact, and set everything up for us. After he went over everything with me, he handed me my invoice (zeroed out, of course); that was a $100.00 meal!! In addition to that, he handed me a survey and said that, if I mailed the completed survey back, I would receive a $10.00 gift card to the restaurant!! The only thing the meal didn't include was drinks, so I stopped on the way to work and picked up 6-packs of rootbeer and creme soda. YUM! I'm sorry to have do this to you, but ... I'm going to anyway! (Sure wish this were smellivision ;o)
Oh my. It was all so delicious! There was just enough Greek salad leftover for Kevin and I to enjoy for dinner - with a little tri-tip and chicken mixed in. And enjoy it we did. I can't say enough wonderful things about Stonefire Grill. You definitely must go if you live close to any of their locations. It's a wonderful restaurant and they are a terrific bunch of folks. Thanks, Elly, for choosing my card!!

Moral of the story: put your business cards in those fishbowls. They really do pull them out =)

No comments: