Friday, March 18, 2011

Pic-a-Nic Basket

YAHOO!

I was chosen to host a Kraft Ultimate Sandwich Makeover party! What does that mean? It means that I will receive FREE coupons for (5) packages of Oscar Mayer Carving Board lunch meats, (3) bottles of Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo, and (2) packages of Kraft Natural Cheese. To these items, I will add several types of bread, lots of veggies and 'mix-ins', some chips, maybe a salad and some cupcakes, and I've invited my officemates to 'Have lunch on me!'

I'm very excited about hosting this party - and so are my officemates. The moment they received their E-vites, they RSVP'd "YES!" - well, at least most of them did. I'm still waiting for the last two responses.

I will host this 'shiny-of-dig' in the conference room at the office and decorate it like a picnic. You know - red & white checked table cloth, cute 'lil cut-outs of cartoon-y looking black ants, picnic baskets spilling over with sandwich making supplies, and old fashioned thermoses filled with lemonade. I'll have to think up an activity or two for us to do ... got any ideas? Sounds like fun, right?!

Our big event will take place on Friday, April 15th - TAX DAY! What better day to have a FREE party?! Hopefully it will help ease the pain a little bit ;0) Not to worry - I'll take lots of pictures and post them here. Can't wait!

No comments: