Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Brunch

Well Mother's Day brunch was a hit! The food was delicious, the setting lovely and the company wonderful. We had a fantastic celebration with the family, and I think the moms felt loved and appreciated. At least I hope so! It was kind of a nice change to have the brunch setting indoors. The fire in the fireplace added a nice ambiance, it was nice and cozy. And it was easier to carry on a conversation without all of the outside noises interfering. Kevin was such a wonderful help - what a team we are! Thanks, honey, for all you did; I certainly couldn't have done it without you! I love you very much...but you already know that =)

Here's the menu:

Orange juice, cranberry juice, champagne and coffee
Fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, boysenberries and blueberries...YUM!)
Banana and buttermilk waffles with real maple syrup or blueberry syrup
Mushroom and artichoke egg casserole
Pancetta and Italian cheese blend egg casserole
Croissants with fresh butter and assorted jams
Baby red-skinned potatoes with onions, red peppers and garlic
Applewood smoked bacon
Assorted yogurts and apple granola

So here are a few pictures of the buffet...now complete with food.




Mom - Happy Mother's Day. I love you very much. Thank you for everything you do - past, present and future. You always make me feel loved, cared for and special.
Vicky - Happy Mother's Day. I love you very much, too! Thank you for raising such a wonderful son. I feel so fortunate to have both of you in my life.
Deb - Happy Mother's Day. I love you very much and I couldn't ask for a better sister!

No comments: