Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh for the Love of iPod

I have a new obsession: my nano. Actually I've had it for about 6 months, but I really haven't been able to put it to much use. When Kevin bought it for my birthday, the salesman swore that it would communicate with our Mac. Well...it didn't. Our Mac was pretty old and, let's just say there was a generation gap =)

A few weeks ago we bought a new iMac and, viola! It was like magic - they spoke each other's language. The last few weekends I've gone crazy loading songs on this amazing little machine. And don't even get me started on podcasts. It also plays videos but, to date, I've yet to see the need to download any. As for music and podcasts, however, well, they certainly make a somewhat boring task far more enjoyable. Yesterday for instance, I happily ironed everything in my closet that was in need while I sang along with some of my favorite songs - both old (don't you just love Doris Day?!) and new (hello Lifehouse!). Ahhhhh, technology.

No comments: