Sunday, April 26, 2009

An Etsy Shop?

I've been doing some crafting lately and have been toying with the idea of opening a shop on Etsy. Also, with the pending move, I'm thinking that, as I pack, I should sort through my stash of vintage goodies - linens, aprons, doilies, and such - and perhaps add those to the store as well.

Just today I found a phenomenal deal on ribbon yarn - which I love! The color combinations are fabulous and the yarn makes the most beautiful scarves. Two years ago I made several of the scarves to sell at a craft fair we had a work. They sold fairly well at that time, but I think I may have priced them a bit too high. However, with the great deal I found today, I could price them lower and still earn a profit. Besides, I enjoy knitting. It keeps my hands busy so they stay out of the cookie jar! ...well, usually anyway

No comments: