Monday, April 06, 2009

Spring Break!!!


Whew! We made it -- spring break! I can't tell you how happy I am to have some time off. As much as I love my job, with all of the things going on in the district it's definitely time for a break. Between layoffs, budget cuts and construction, I'm glad to be off for a while ... even if it is only a week! Plus, Linda was out several days last week leaving just me in the office so it was crazy busy, and, as an added bonus, last Thursday was Open House. As I said ... WHEW!

As an added bonus, Kevin and I have the same week off - yay! We don't really have much planned -- a few projects around the house, Kevin has games every afternoon and I'll be working on some craft projects. Other than that, we will just be relaxing and enjoying our time off.

Ahhhh, spring!

1 comment:

Amanda Weir said...

Hope you guys have a nice spring break!