Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Showered with Love

I have a friend who is getting married in January. January 1st to be exact - 1.1.11 - an easy anniversary date to remember, that's for sure!

Anyway, her shower is this Sunday and I won't be able to be there. But her little gift turned out so cute, I just had to share. I had a couple of ideas, but finally settled on this particular one. It's definitely one she'll be able to put to good use! Like most brides-to-be, she's crazy about anything that has their name together and/or their initials. I thought a personalized stamper would be the perfect gift. It will be especially useful when sending all of those thank-you notes that will no doubt keep them busy the rest of the month of January. I found the stamper at Expressionary --- it's this one (only with their information, of course!). Kevin and I have the same one - which I just love. We gave several of these last year as Christmas gifts and they were a huge hit!

Her colors are black and white damask with a touch of turquoise blue. I had a really cute wrap bag, but it looked a bit plain to me, so I added some fun stickers, and found a crystal chandelier ornament that I attached to the front. Inside, in addition to the stamper, I found some cute black and white notecards with their initial.
I had fun putting this gift together - I hope she likes it!

No comments: