Monday, November 01, 2010

What happened to the rest of October?

Huh. I was thinking that I'd just posted something and I looked at the last date and it says October 17th. My gosh ... how did October skate past me so fast?

Since we're now into November, it seems a bit silly to show you my Halloween tree, but I'm going to do it anyway! Afterall, it is just the first of November - it's not as if it's the middle of the month or anything.

So without further ado, here are a couple of pics of the Halloween tree for this year: I made some cute little ornaments to hang on the tree:
(sorry, I think they may be a bit blurry...). I also bought these sweet little ornaments from someone on etsy...but I can't remember who! If you're out there reading this, thanks! I love them! Okay, I feel better now - we can move in to November =)

No comments: