Monday, November 01, 2010

Touches of Fall

In addition to our Halloween decorations (which, now that I've posted them, I will now put away), we have little touches of fall around the house. I absolutely love fall! It's my favorite time of the year. All of those autumn colors just really dazzle my eye and I can't resist them.

With that in mind, the daughter of a friend of mine is attending Harvard. So that we could partake in a New England autumn without actually having to be in New England (though I'd love to be there!), she sent us a big box of fall leaves from Haaahvahd Yaaahd. Hmmm ... I forgot to take pictures of the stack of pumpkins on our front porch! Oh well, maybe later. Like the leaves, the Indian corn and the other pumpkins around they house, they'll be hanging around until Thanksgiving.

No comments: