Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Wrap Up

We had such a wonderful Christmas! I certainly hope you did, too. I'll have photos in a day or too, but honestly ... right now I'm just too tired to download them and write the story!

I have to say - I do love Christmas, but it is exhausting! Kevin and I were talking about this earlier today. By the time we got home from mom and dad's house last night, we were so tired we could hardly keep our eyes open. And then, though we had a good night's rest, we're both exhausted today. We've decided it's because we - and everyone else - try to do too much. We really all strive to experience everything and just have the most wonderful Christmas ... which, we do. It's just that it takes a day or two to recover from it all. The food. The sweets. The gifts. Everything. I always think that I'll do things differently next year - you know, streamline things to make it easier. It's always a good goal, it's just that it doesn't necessarily happen that way! We'll see - maybe next year will be the year (*wink*).

Anyway - I had to take a moment to post my mostest favoritest gift of all. I'd been wanting these and dropping major hints to Kevin for, oh, about four months (poor guy)! The moment I saw them, I fell in love with them and knew they were perfect for our home. See for yourself:Aren't they gorgeous! I just absolutely love the colors and the pattern! He didn't stop with the dishes - he bought all of the textiles, too:YUM! They are just delicious! Does this man know me or what? Thank you, Kevin. The dishes and linens are wonderful, but *you* are perfect.

No comments: