Monday, February 15, 2010

More Great Crafting Deals!!

You may remember a few weeks ago when I was at the 99 Cents Only store I came across a great deal on tins of K&Company die cuts. They normally run about $15.00 at Michael's!! They had five tins and I bought all five (I've been making some fun things with them too! ... more on that another time.)

Well last week while I was at Tuesday Morning picking up the non-slip hangers, I thought I'd just take a quick peak in their craft section to see if they had anything fun. I'm so glad I did!! I found several great pads of scrapbooking/crafting paper - also from K& Company. I was almost afraid to look at the price. Not because I thought it would be outrageous (like it is when you pay full-price for it), but because I thought I'd fall in love with the patterns and still not want to pay the discounted price. But I risked it and looked: $1.99 per pad!! Are you kidding me?? I snapped up my three faves and left the store before I could do any more damage.

When I brought it home, I checked out the K&Company website just to see what they had it listed for. I was shocked ... one of the very same pads that I'd just paid $1.99 for was selling for $19.99!! It's this one - which I absolutely love! It's Christmas paper, but not in your typical reds and greens - it's so sweet! The other two were not listed on the site, so they may have been discontinued. However, similar items at the site sell for between $9.99 and $12.99. One of the items is called 'Party in a Pack'. It's great! It's a Thanksgiving themed pad that has die-cuts for napkin rings, favor boxes, wine glass charms, tons of fall leaves, children's placemats with word searches and other activities and even a darling pumpkin centerpiece that you can embellish with either fresh or silk fall flowers and ribbon.

I just can't believe all of the wonderful deals I'm finding out there. I've got so many craft projects running through my head, I'm wondering when I'm going to have time to make them all! I'm hoping for a few more rainy weekends so that I can at least make a dent in them.

Hmm ... of course, there's always spring break ...

No comments: